Edmonton Fusion FC will follow all Alberta Soccer and Alberta Health Services recommendations and so training sessions may change.
- We will form cohorts with a maximum of 14 players in each group to keep us below the 50 people maximum cohort set by Alberta Health.
- Players must arrive in their soccer kits, ready to start the sessions.
- Players should arrive no more than 1o minutes prior to kickoff and leave right after the session to avoid unnecessary contact in the halls and other areas of the sports complex.
- All persons entering the building will need to wear a mask regardless of whether they are players, parents, volunteers, or coaches.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- The sessions may be cancelled or modified as required by updated recommendations.
To ensure that participants in the categories avoid coming into contact with each other, entry and exit will be through two separate doors. A 15-minute period between group sessions has been planned to allow people from the previous group to leave the facility before the next group of participants enter.
For Parents and Guardians
Use this checklist to help safely prepare for your son/daughter’s soccer sessions.
Before you Leave Home
- DO NOT attend if you are feeling unwell or showing signs of COVID-19 Symptoms (Fever, Cough, Shortness of Breath, Sore Throat or Runny Nose).
- Check for club updates regularly.
- Eat before you come as food is discouraged on the premises.
- Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and warm water.
- Thoroughly wash water bottles with soap and warm water.
- Use the washroom.
- Register your attendance for contact tracing.
Arrival at Field/Facility
- Drop player off at field entrance.
- Respect physical distancing guidelines if possible.
- Consider bringing personal hand sanitizer.
During Activity at Field/Facility
- Stay in designated spectator area.
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 metres from others if possible.
- Practice respiratory etiquette (sneeze/cough into arm, no spitting, no clearing nasal passages.)
- Refrain from touching face, eyes, nose, mouth with hands. Wash/sanitize hands regularly.
- Refrain from yelling or cheering to prevent the spread of droplets.
After Activity is Complete
- NO LOITERING.
- Respect physical distancing guidelines.
- Pick player up at field exit.
- Leave facility parking lot.